ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, March 7, 2009

SELF CONFESSION METHOD TO QUIT SMOKING

Retrain your mind by continually telling yourself that you are not a smoker.These phrases should be repeated, even as you are lighting up a cigarette.

"Cigarette smoking is disgusting."
"The taste of cigarettes is nauseating."
"I am a non-smoker."
"Cigarette smoke makes people's hair and clothes smell gross."
"I hate seeing people smoke."
"The smoking stains left on smokers' teeth are unsightly."
"Smoking can make me mad and turn me to a lunatic."

This technique might seem weird, but used with consistency, you will find that your want and
desire to smoke will begin to vanish. It may seem bold, but as you are using this method, tell
other people that you do not smoke and that you are a non-smoker. Be careful to make all
"anti-smoking" confessions in the positive rather than negative. Don'tever say "I do not smoke."
Say, "I am a non-smoker." Do not say, "I do not like the smell of cigarette smoke." Say,
"Cigarette smoke repulses me."

Start by helping yourself by writing a list of at least 20 reasons why you want to become a
non-smoker. Post them on your fridge, at your desk,on your car dashboard, on your bathroom
mirror, and anywhere so that you will be forced to look at them regularly. Then start counting
days until you are finally smoke free! To read more of this, click here to get a copy of Stop Smoking For Good Audio Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Quit Smoking for ever as it's name implies is a guide to smokers on how to quit smoking for ever and never to get back to it.