ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quit Smoking Video

Watch a video on Quit smoking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn50mTEGnrU
and drop your comments.


Don't hate the smokers for smoking. Seriously, you cannot force them into doing something they don't want to do. I, myself, was a smoker and I quited recently. I was treated bad just because I was smoking and people didn't like me just because of it. But no matter what they said, it didn't help me from quitting. The thing is that, I had to realize myself what I was doing, if it was worth it or not and that's why I made my decision to stop smoking. I realized it myself.
By Gichnni

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Quit Smoking for ever as it's name implies is a guide to smokers on how to quit smoking for ever and never to get back to it.